The school has preprimary (Montessori), Primary, Middle School and High School sections. Our school follows the Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination [ICSE] which prepares students for the examination conducted by the council for the Indian School Certificate, New Delhi. The syllabus of the primary school and the middle school is based on the guidelines of the council for the ICSE. The school has well equipped four labs – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer and smart class – e learning systems in each class room . Computer Applications is taught as one of the subjects under group II subjects for ICSE Examinations. Our Library is having a collection of over 5000 books, different periodicals, news papers and internet connections.
We have students enrolled from over 10 states in the country. Co-curricular activities: Sports/Games: Cricket, Volley ball, Badminton, KhoKho, Table Tennis, Chess etc., are practiced regularly. TOPS Inter School Cricket Rolling Trophy was instituted in the year 1998 and the competition is regularly organized in the month of July every year. Annual Inter-house sports meet is organized usually in the month of November and school day celebration in February. Interhouse competititons have been regularly conducted in games, sports, cultural and literary activities. School exhibition is organized once in one in 2 years showing creative activities of our students in Science, Social Studies as well as in three languages – English, Kannada and Hindi.
In order to facilitate co-operation and healthy competition in all activities, the entire school is divided into four houses namely Shanti, Shoba, Jyothi and Jeevan. In addition to the above activities special training is given in the following areas:
- Bharat Natyam
- Indian Classical Music
- Drawing and oil painting
- School Choir
- Verbattle Training
- Mock Assembly/Corporation Council
It is mandatory for each student to wear the school uniform prescribed for each working day of the week.
- It is compulsory for students of Grade 8 to 10 to wear Blazers from Monday to Friday.
- Girls up to Grade 4 will wear pinafore; Grade 5 to 10 will wear skirts
- Boys up to Grade 5 will wear shorts; Grade 6 to 10 will wear slacks
- Students must be attired in neat & clean uniform, socks and well polished
- Students are allowed to wear colour dresses on special celebration days about which parents will be notified. They are not allowed to wear colour dresses on their birthdays. They will not be allowed to wear fancy part wear, sleeveless, very short or tight dresses etc.
- Students should be clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn everyday and for all school functions. They must carry school diary and badge every day.
Boys are not permitted to:
- Grow their beard, moustache
- Wear bands/bracelets
- Have long hair, streaked hair and fancy hair styles.
Girls are not permitted to:
- Have fancy hair styles or shoulder length, long hair left open.
- Wear gold earrings, bangles and chains, colourful and fancy jewellery, long earrings.
- Adorn hair with flowers or colourful clips, paint their nails.
STUDENTS WHO COME TO SCHOOL UNTIDILY DRESSED OR NOT IN THE PRESCRIBED UNIFORM WILL BE SENT BACK HOME FOR THAT DAY OR FINED.
- All students are expected to be regular and punctual in all activities of the school.
- All students are expected to behave with utmost dignity and maintain discipline during school hours.
- All leave other than for sudden illness must have prior permission of the Principal.
- No leave will be granted to students on any of the days when there are important school functions and national festivals.
- School Diary must be bought to school every day, duly signed by the parents/guardian.
- Each student is responsible for his/her own belongings. Care must be taken to label all materials sent to school. Before leaving the classroom, each child must check if he/she has picked up all the belongings. If a child has lost any articles in school, it must be brought to the notice of the class teacher immediately. If reported late, she/he will not be able to help.
- No students may leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- Vandalizing school property, scribbling on walls & furniture, bringing Tabs, Ipads, videogames, cell phones and any other electronic devices or toys to school is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Students have to adhere strictly to the rules and regulations of the school, failing which, they are liable for suspension or expulsion.