Dr. M.C.Thomas is the Secretary and founder Principal of St. Thomas Public School. He has achieved excellence in both education and industry over a career spanning more than 40 years as a teacher and later as a Principal. He did his Bachelors in Science and education from Kerala University and Masters degree and Doctorate in Education from California. He has undergone several in-service courses to enhance his quality of pedagogy and took part in educational seminars several times. Also, he attended most of the National and Regional Conferences of Principals Association of ICSE schools since he started the school. He has a wide ranging experience overseas and locally. He began his career as a teacher in Bombay and worked in several countries as an international teacher in Africa such as Tanzania, Zambia and Nigeria for over 20 years. Dr. M.C.Thomas is also engaged in several voluntary organizations and social activities and is a Philanthropist.
Some of his responsibilities include:
- Secretary/Correspondent of Oxford Educational Society which runs 3 schools as on today.
- Over all administration of the schools.
- Principal of Thomas Public School, Bangalore.
- Guiding teachers in effective lesson planning, content enrichment and preparing projects/assignments.
- Strengthening the learning objectives.
- Head – Counselling Department